Swiss Chicken Casserole II
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish. Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- 3 Combine soup and milk and stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.
- 4 Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes. Enjoy!