Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Bake asparagus 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender.
- 4 Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus to serve.