- cooking spray
- 1 pound salmon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small chunks
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray and place salmon in the middle of the foil.
- 2 Whisk maple syrup, Creole seasoning, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; brush onto salmon. Sprinkle butter chunks over salmon. Fold aluminum foil over salmon, sealing the edges together.
- 3 Cook on the preheated grill until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.