Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Fries
This is a one pan meal that's in the oven in 15 minutes. Rosemary, garlic, and oregano create a mouth watering aroma. If using dried herbs in place of fresh, use 1/3 the amount. Potatoes are crispy like french fries, just serve with ketchup. Kids just love this!
Servings per recipe: 6
Calories per serving: 497
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 1h 15m
- 8 chicken thighs
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Place chicken and potatoes into a large bowl. Pour olive oil over them, and stir to coat. Scatter the chicken and potato pieces in a large baking dish, or cookie sheet with sides. Sprinkle with rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 3 Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, uncovered. Baste during the last 15 minutes for extra crispness.