Baked French Fries II
- 3 russet potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- 2 Arrange potato strips in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, skin sides down. Spray lightly with cooking spray, and sprinkle with basil, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- 3 Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.