Watermelon Basil Salad
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 4 cups 1/2-inch cubes watermelon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Stack basil leaves on top of each other and roll tightly into a log. Slice lengthwise into thin ribbons.
- 2 Combine basil slices and watermelon in a large bowl. Drizzle lemon juice over watermelon.
- 3 Mix salt and chili powder together in a small bowl; sprinkle over watermelon and toss to combine. Chill salad before serving, at least 30 minutes.