Slow Cooker Pizza
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and set aside. Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drain off grease.
- 2 In slow cooker, alternate layers of ground beef, noodles, cheese, soup, sauce and pepperoni.
- 3 Cook on Low setting for 4 hours.