Funfetti® Birthday Cookies
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package cake mix with candy bits (such as Pillsbury® Funfetti®), or more to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons multicolored candy sprinkles
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Mix cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl to form a dough.
- 3 Combine confectioners' sugar and sprinkles together in a small bowl.
- 4 Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll each in the confectioners' sugar mixture. Arrange cookie balls on baking sheets.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden, about 6 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets, about 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.