Yellow Rice with Vegetables
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 1 (1.41 ounce) package sazon seasoning with coriander and achiote (such as Goya®)
- 1 dash adobo seasoning with pepper (such as Goya®)
- 1 Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, carrot, broccoli, red bell pepper, and garlic in hot oil until garlic just begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- 2 Pour vegetable broth into the saucepan; add rice, sazon seasoning, and adobo seasoning and stir. Bring the liquid to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender, about 25 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork to serve.