- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Cook the tortellini according to package instructions, drain in a colander set in the sink, and rinse with cold water.
- 2 Place the tortellini, pepperoni, green onions, olives, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese in a large salad bowl.
- 3 Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, white vinegar, Italian seasonings, and salt and pepper in a bowl, and pour over the salad ingredients. Gently stir to combine, and refrigerate to chill before serving. For even better flavor, let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.