Jenny's Grilled Chicken Breasts
This is the recipe that my friends and family still beg me to make when the grill is brought out. It's so easy and versatile, and can be tried on several different meats. I like it with scalloped potatoes, baked potatoes or rice pilaf. Try it with cilantro or oregano instead of parsley. Save leftovers for salad the next day.
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories per serving: 139
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 45m
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground black pepper to taste
- seasoning salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- 2 Dip chicken in lemon juice, and sprinkle with the onion powder, ground black pepper, seasoning salt and parsley. Discard any remaining lemon juice.
- 3 Cook on the prepared grill 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.