Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 cups chopped leftover grilled chicken
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup salted cashews
- 8 slices bread, toasted
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 large red leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 Whisk together 1 cup of mayonnaise, pepper, garlic powder, and celery salt until combined. Combine the chicken, celery, cranberries, and cashews in a large bowl. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- 2 Spread 1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each slice of toasted bread. Divide the chicken salad between four of the slices of toast; top each with a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato. Complete each sandwich with the remaining toast slices.