Herb Rubbed Sirloin Tip Roast
Intensely flavored sirloin tip roast using a homemade herb rub paste that is certain to please the entire family.
Servings per recipe: 6
Calories per serving: 394
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 1h 45m
- 1 1/4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3 pound) sirloin tip roast
- 1 In a small bowl, mix the paprika, kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, and thyme. Stir in the olive oil, and allow the mixture to sit about 15 minutes.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 3 Place the roast on the prepared baking sheet, and cover on all sides with the spice mixture.
- 4 Roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.