Garlic Red Potatoes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place potatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- 3 In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- 4 Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes more.