Grilled Salmon Radicchio Wraps
This is a healthy recipe with Omega-3 from the salmon and Greek yogurt and lycopene from the radicchio, tomatoes, and red bell peppers. Radicchio is also high in antioxidants.
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories per serving: 306
Preparation time: 30m
Total cooking time: 30m
- Pico de Gallo:
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cream Sauce:
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning blend (such as Everglades® Seasoning)
- 1 pound skinless grilled salmon, cut into chunks
- 12 leaves whole radicchio leaves
- 1 Combine tomato, red bell pepper, onion, and lime juice in a small bowl to make pico de gallo.
- 2 Whisk Greek yogurt, skim milk, and seasoning blend together in another small bowl to make cream sauce.
- 3 Place some grilled salmon chunks in a radicchio leaf. Top with some pico de gallo and cream sauce. Repeat with remaining salmon and radicchio leaves.