Artichoke & Spinach Dip Restaurant Style
Tastes very similar to ones served in chain restaurants in our area. This one uses refrigerated Alfredo sauce as its base to give it a wonderful creamy texture.
Servings per recipe: 12
Calories per serving: 153
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 1h 15m
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- 3 In an 8x8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo-style pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly. Serve warm.