Low-Carb Deep-Dish Breakfast Pizza
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 sausage links, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place 1 tablespoon butter in a glass or ceramic pie pan and heat briefly in the oven until butter is melted.
- 2 Whisk eggs, cream, and Cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Pour into warmed pie pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove egg "crust" from the oven.
- 4 Melt remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green bell pepper; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Cook sausage in the same skillet until browned, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- 6 Combine tomato puree, garlic powder, onion power, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper in small bowl to make pizza sauce.
- 7 Top egg crust with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, onion and green pepper mixture, bacon, and sausage.
- 8 Bake the pizza in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.