Citrus Baked Fish
- cooking spray
- 4 (3 ounce) fillets salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- 2 Place salmon fillets in the baking dish.
- 3 Mix lemon juice, orange juice, lime juice, butter, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper together until well blended. Drizzle over salmon in the baking dish.
- 4 Bake salmon in the preheated oven until easily flaked with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).