Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2 Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3 Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.