Grilled Cilantro Salmon
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups honey
- juice from one lime
- 4 salmon steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together cilantro, garlic, honey, and lime juice. Heat until the honey is easily stirred, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
- 2 Place salmon steaks in a baking dish, and season with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over salmon, cover, and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 3 Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- 4 Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon steaks on grill, cook 5 minutes on each side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.