All-Around Good Smoothie
This is a recipe I experimented with to try to get a good amount of vitamins, calcium, protein and fiber in my diet. The great part of this is that I don't get bored with it (even though I drink it every day) because I can change the type of fruit I use whenever I want.
Servings per recipe: 1
Calories per serving: 345
Preparation time: 10m
Total cooking time: 10m
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons powdered protein supplement
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flax seed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 In a blender, blend the milk, yogurt, banana, protein supplement, flax seed, honey, and strawberries until smooth.