This is the best and most delicious salmon recipe, and very easy to prepare. I love maple in everything and put this together one night. My husband totally loved it; he did not like salmon that much until he had this.
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories per serving: 265
Preparation time: 10m
Total cooking time: 1h
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- 1 In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- 2 Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- 3 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 4 Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.