Party Punch IX
- 3 (3 ounce) packages fruit flavored Jell-O® mix
- 4 cups white sugar
- 13 cups boiling water
- 2 (46 fluid ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle lemon juice concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 1 In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar. Stir in boiling water until mixture is dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice concentrate. Divide into 2 containers, and freeze until solid.
- 2 To serve, place gelatin mixture in punch bowl, and chop into pieces. Pour in ginger ale.