BBQ Chicken Pizza II
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup diced grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Place pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with barbecue sauce. Scatter chicken over top. Sprinkle evenly with red pepper, green pepper and onion. Cover with cheese.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.