Bacon and Egg Breakfast Salad with Avocado Dressing
- Avocado Dressing:
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon water, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups fresh mixed greens, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 Combine avocado, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small food processor. Pulse until mixture is smooth. Add water or milk to thin out dressing to desired consistency. Set aside.
- 2 Cook bacon in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Allow to cool; crumble into small pieces.
- 3 Remove all but 1 tablespoon of bacon grease from the skillet. Add eggs; cover and cook until whites are set and yolks are barely set, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Divide mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber slices, and bacon crumbles between 2 plates. Drizzle in desired amount of avocado dressing. Top each salad with an egg. Serve immediately.