Vegan Zucchini Noodles with Chickpeas and Zucchini Blossoms
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into noodles with a spiralizer
- 12 zucchini blossoms, pistils removed, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 6 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips, or to taste
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large skillet over low heat and cook garlic until softened, about 10 minutes. Add zucchini and zucchini blossoms; mix well with olive oil. Add chickpeas and stir to combine. Season with salt and stir in basil. Serve immediately.