Vegan Mug Cake with Pineapple and Mint
Most mug cakes are made with chocolate - this tropical vegan mug cake version is made with fresh pineapple, banana, coconut cream, and mint. No chocolate in sight! Just the way I like it.
Servings per recipe: 2
Calories per serving: 196
Preparation time: 5m
Total cooking time: 13m
- 2 slices fresh pineapple
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons cream of coconut
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 leaves fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 Combine pineapple, banana, cream of coconut, rolled oats, quick-cooking oats, baking powder, mint, chia seeds, and poppy seeds in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour into 2 mugs.
- 2 Microwave at the highest setting until mug cakes have set and risen well, about 3 minutes. Allow to cool a few minutes before serving.