Flourless Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Hot Cocoa Mix:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows (such as Kraft® Jet-Puffed)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper.
- 2 Combine cocoa powder, white sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Mix in confectioners' sugar, egg whites, vanilla extract, and salt until the dough is smooth. Fold in marshmallows.
- 3 Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven, rotating halfway through baking, until edges are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets. Remove carefully, as centers are soft.