Leslie's Super Easy Spinach-Artichoke Dip Twice-Baked Potatoes
Gooey, green goodness! You can go large and do monster-sized russets, adapt them into a potato skin-style serving, or make an elegant presentation with fingerlings.
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories per serving: 366
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 1h 27m
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup prepared spinach artichoke dip
- 1/2 cup shredded Irish Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Pierce the potatoes in a couple of places with a sharp knife; place on a baking sheet.
- 2 Bake in the preheated oven until a knife easily slices through the potato, 45 to 60 minutes. Cool potatoes for 10 minutes.
- 3 Slice potatoes horizontally; scoop out the flesh with a fork, leaving the skin intact. Mix potato flesh with spinach artichoke dip in a bowl; spoon back into the potato skins and top with Cheddar cheese.
- 4 Bake in the oven until cheese is beginning to melt, 15 to 20 minutes. Turn on oven's broiler and broil until cheese begin to bubble and brown, 2 to 5 minutes.