Pear and Almond Tart (Dairy- and Gluten-Free)
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 (16 ounce) cans pear halves, drained and patted dry
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom of tart pan with a removable bottom and line with parchment paper.
- 2 Mix almond meal, oat flour, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- 3 Whisk egg, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and almond extract together in another bowl. Fold in almond meal mixture to form a sticky dough.
- 4 Press dough into the prepared tart pan. Arrange pears on top.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes.