BBQ Chicken Pizza
A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. My family LOVES it!
Servings per recipe: 8
Calories per serving: 385
Preparation time: 30m
Total cooking time: 45m
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup spicy barbeque sauce
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cheese.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.