Speckled Trout in Capers and White Wine
Speckled trout baked in a white wine-capers sauce. This recipe will work with trout, grouper, or any solid white fish. So easy and delicious. Serve with corn, mixed vegetables, or glazed carrots and broccoli.
Servings per recipe: 2
Calories per serving: 399
Preparation time: 10m
Total cooking time: 40m
- 1 pound fresh speckled trout
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- 2 Place trout in the middle of the aluminum foil; top with butter, lemon pepper, capers, and paprika. Pour cooking wine over trout. Close foil around the trout.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes. Garnish trout with parsley.