Summer Bounty 'Pasta'
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 zucchini, cut into noodle-shape strands
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Heat butter and olive oil together in a deep large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and shallots until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and cook until tomatoes begin to cook down, about 5 minutes.
- 2 Reduce heat to medium-low and add cream to mushroom mixture. Stir zucchini noodles and basil into mushroom mixture; cook and stir until heated through and zucchini are slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Season mixture with salt and pepper.