Quick and Spicy Spaghetti Squash
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Coat the inside of squash with about 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place squash, cut-side down, on a baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until squash is tender, about 30 minutes. Cool squash for 10 minutes.
- 4 Shred the inside of squash with a fork and transfer to a bowl. Add remaining olive oil, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to shredded squash and toss to coat.