Cheesy Burrito Game Day Dip
A quick and easy recipe that has become our favorite for football game day. It is so tasty and is filling too. Low fat cheese works well in this also. Serve with tortilla or corn chips and side of guacamole.
Servings per recipe: 8
Calories per serving: 595
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 45m
- cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- 3 Stir ground beef, refried beans, 3 cups Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning mix together in a bowl until well mixed. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes.