Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- 2 Place a vanilla wafer into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- 3 Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a bowl until fluffy. Spoon mixture into the muffin cups, filling them 2/3 full.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake filling is set, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Spoon 2 or 3 cherries from pie filling over each cheesecake.