Quick Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 3 1/2 cups milk, or more to taste
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces, or to taste (optional)
- 1 Mix milk, oats, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, salt, ginger, allspice, and nutmeg together in a 4-quart microwave-safe bowl.
- 2 Cook on High for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring once. Sprinkle brown sugar and pecan pieces over the oatmeal to serve.