- 1 pound venison, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 Season venison with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Saute onion in a large skillet; when soft, add venison and brown. Drain when venison is no longer pink and add soup. Reduce heat to low and simmer.
- 2 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3 When noodles are almost done cooking, stir sour cream into meat mixture. Pour meat mixture over hot cooked noodles and serve.