Baked Salmon Fillets Dijon
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 2 Place salmon skin-side down on foil. Spread a thin layer of mustard on the top of each fillet, and season with salt and pepper. Top with bread crumbs, then drizzle with melted butter.
- 3 Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.