- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup (packed) chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup (packed) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 In a salad bowl, lightly mix together the garbanzo beans, black beans, mint, parsley, onion, and grape tomatoes.
- 2 Place the jalapeno pepper, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and apple cider vinegar into a blender, and blend until thoroughly combined. Pour the dressing over the salad, and toss to mix; sprinkle with salt and black pepper to serve.