Grilled Tofu Skewers with Sriracha Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container extra firm tofu, drained and sliced into large chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 10 large mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sriracha chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Place tofu, zucchini, red bell pepper, and mushrooms in a bowl. Mix sriracha sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, onion, jalapeno, and pepper in a small bowl, and pour over tofu and vegetables. Toss lightly to coat. Cover, and allow to marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 2 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 3 Thread tofu and vegetables on to skewers. Grill each skewer 10 minutes, or to desired doneness. Use any remaining marinade as a dipping sauce.