Grilled Chicken with Rosemary and Bacon
This recipe goes together so easy with minimal prep. Chicken breasts with garlic powder, bacon, and rosemary are grilled. What could be better? I'm always thinking up easy rosemary recipes, since my yard has 5 huge bushes of rosemary! Enjoy! Great with grilled vegetables and rice.
Servings per recipe: 4
Calories per serving: 208
Preparation time: 10m
Total cooking time: 26m
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 thick slices bacon
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Sprinkle 1 teaspoon garlic powder on a chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Lay one rosemary sprig on the chicken breast. Wrap the bacon around the chicken to hold the rosemary on. Secure the bacon with a toothpick or an additional thick rosemary stem.
- 3 Cook the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Stay near the grill to combat any flare ups from the bacon. Remove the toothpicks before serving.