Egg and Sausage Casserole
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- 2 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3 Line the bottom of the prepared baking dish with crescent roll dough, and sprinkle with crumbled sausage. In a large bowl, mix beaten eggs, mozzarella, and Cheddar. Season the mixture with oregano, and pour over the sausage and crescent rolls.
- 4 Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.