Virgina's Tuna Salad
- 1 egg
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let egg stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water; cool for 5 minutes. Peel and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together tuna and mayonnaise. Mix in egg, celery, relish, and black pepper.