Valentine Night Strawberries
Strawberries stuffed with lightly-sweetened cream cheese and walnuts are perfect for that romantic evening. They go great with champagne! Pecans also work well in this recipe.
Servings per recipe: 18
Calories per serving: 31
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 15m
- 20 fresh strawberries
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 Dice two strawberries and set aside. Cut the stems off of each of the remaining strawberries, forming a base for strawberries to stand on. Starting at the pointed ends and cutting most of the way, but not completely through the stem end, slice each strawberry into four wedges.
- 2 Beat the cream cheese until fluffy; stir in the diced strawberries, walnuts, and powdered sugar. Spoon or pipe about a teaspoon of mix into each strawberry.