This is a salsa my friend from Trinidad taught me when I was in the navy. We serve this at all Super Bowl parties and picnics in our family! Delish!
Servings per recipe: 16
Calories per serving: 32
Preparation time: 30m
Total cooking time: 2h 30m
- 3 mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Stir together the mango, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Season with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.