An easy and impressive way to make a great dessert. Whip them up and watch them disappear!
Servings per recipe: 20
Calories per serving: 190
Preparation time: 30m
Total cooking time: 55m
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set.
- 2 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 3 In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4 Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Centers should be dry.
- 5 When the shells are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the shells.