Slow Cooker Corn Chowder
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cups diced ham
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 In a slow cooker, place the potatoes, onions, ham, celery, corn, butter or margarine and salt and pepper to taste. Add water to cover and two bouillon cubes.
- 2 Cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours and then stir in the evaporated milk. Cook for 30 more minutes.