Award Winning Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Everybody wants this recipe when I take them in for a carry-in. To make them award winning, my daughter, Tegan, made them for a cookie baking contest and won a red ribbon! You can use any flavor pudding you like for this recipe.
Servings per recipe: 72
Calories per serving: 177
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 1h 40m
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.