A spinach dip that can be warmed or used chilled. Either way it always vanishes at our place and the rave reviews just keep coming! After dip is finished, break off pieces of the bread bowl and enjoy the best part of all.
Servings per recipe: 10
Calories per serving: 341
Preparation time: 15m
Total cooking time: 20m
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round, crusty Italian bread
- 1 In a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, and salt. Mix until well blended, then refrigerate.
- 2 Cut a circle out of the top of the bread and scoop out the inside. Tear the inside into pieces for dipping. Spoon the dip into the center of the bread bowl and serve accompanied by the pieces of bread for dipping.
- 3 Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).